Jordan Shipley Gets Second Chance With Tampa Bay -
Wide receiver Jordan Shipley is getting another chance with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Shipley, who played in two preseason games for the Bucs after he was waived by the Cincinnati Bengals in August but failed to make the 53-man roster, signed with Tampa Bay today.
The 26-year old was a third-round draft pick of the Bengals in 2010 and had an impressive rookie campaign, catching 52 passes for 600 yards and scoring three Touchdowns. But last season he tore his ACL and MCL in Week 2 and didn’t seem to be back at full speed in Bengals camp this year.
- marcus84 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- tylerskinner95 likes this
- thefreakin5th reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- sswann85 likes this
- lalalalynds reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- kickoffcoverage posted this