TRENT WILLIAMS FINED $7875 FOR HITTING RICHARD SHERMAN - Redskins left tackle Trent Williams received a $7,875 fine for striking Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman in the face at the end of his team’s playoff loss to the Seahawks on Sunday, a league official said.
Williams and Sherman jawed with each other early in the game. Then, once the game ended, and players and coaches met for the customary pleasantries, Williams and Sherman argued again. Williams shoved Sherman with an open hand before the two were separated.
Once in the locker room, Sherman was asked about the incident. He answered, “It was just a dirty move by Trent Williams. I can understand why he’s frustrated; it’s the end of their season. They played a solid game. Just a cheap shot.”
- nldn40 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- ishakzaghari likes this
- jazzfb reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- feelings-of-a-gentleman reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- bingo-a reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- kingsaban reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- erik-fehrman likes this
- kickoffcoverage posted this