- REPORT: TRENT WILLIAMS PULLED FROM PRO BOWL AFTER FIGHT THAT RESULTED IN STITCHES -
According to a report on NFL.com, Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams is being replaced in this Sunday’s Pro Bowl by Minnesota Vikings left tackle Matt Kalil, after Williams was reportedly was sent home.
Technically, Williams is injured. According to Grant Paulsen of 106.7 The Fan in D.C., the injury was sustained during a fight that required Williams to get stitches. The specific circumstances of the fight are not yet known.
According to the report, the Redskins have no comment at this time and are deferring comment to the league office.
After the Redskins’ playoff loss to the Seahawks, Williams hit Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman in the face with an open hand. Williams was fined $7,875.
- crashxfleet reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- kilatta reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- whatinthephil reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- bingo-a said: hahahah wow. as if we didn’t already know he was an asshole
- kickoffcoverage posted this