ALEC OGLETREE ARRESTED FOR DUI -
Former Georgia linebacker Alec Ogletree, a likely first-round pick in the 2013 draft and one of the top prospects at inside linebacker, was arrested recently for DUI.
“Last weekend, my client Alec Ogletree was pulled over for speeding and a lane violation in Arizona,” agent Pat Dye, Jr. said via Pro Football Talk. “After the officers smelled alcohol, they conducted tests and also cited him for DUI. Although Alec regrets this incident terribly, he is thankful that there was no accident and that no one was hurt. Because this matter is still pending, we cannot comment further publicly at this time.”
It’s not the first red flag on Ogletree’s record. During the 2012 college football season, Ogletree was suspended four games by the Bulldogs after a positive drug test.
That incident didn’t seem to affect his draft stock. The next question is whether the latest one will. Either way, it will give scouts and coaches plenty of reason to question him about the incidents at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. (Photo: Brant Sanderlin / Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- f00tball4lif3 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- daveovo reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kilatta reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- whatinthephil reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- fagatron90000penisface reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- hustle-hit-andneverquit reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kickoffcoverage posted this