With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, OAKLAND RAIDERS select:
SR (5’11” – 191lbs)
STRENGTHS: Fluid athlete with the agility and speed to effectively remain in the hip pocket of receivers. He breaks on the ball quickly and has shown natural ball skills, intercepting six passes in just 23 games, returning two of his four interceptions this past season for long touchdowns. Excellent top-end speed (clocked as low as 4.33 in the 40 at Houston’s pro day). Combined with good height at 5-11, Hayden has the tools to develop into a true No. 1 corner. Excellent overall athlete who also boasts a 33.5-inch vertical jump and 10-foot broad jump.
WEAKNESSES: Hayden has been fully cleared by doctors, but a life-threating experience will still give some teams caution. Lacks much experience against elite competition and will have a significant learning curve in the NFL.
The NEW YORK JETS are on the clock.
- southerngent123 likes this
- my-tourniquet reblogged this from grrr510
- od-os reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- gongzillaa59 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- notsiouxnice reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- penthouseview likes this
- jaimemanglona7 likes this
- thelaloloco24 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- grrr510 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kickoffcoverage posted this