- BILL BELICHICK NOT GETTING INTO MINUTE-BY-MINUTE EVALUATION OF TEBOW - New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick isn’t ready to give his impressions of Tim Tebow after one practice.
Belichick says he’s not getting into a “minute-by-minute” evaluation of his new backup quarterback. Tebow practiced for the first time with the Patriots on Tuesday after signing with the team. The Patriots areholding their three-day minicamp that runs through Thursday.
Belichick said Wednesday he doesn’t think it’s a good idea to evaluate players on a couple of plays, especially at this time of year. The Patriots plan to start their training camp in late July. He says he’ll wait until he and his staff have more information before evaluating players.
He also says any time a player is on the field for the first day it’s a learning experience. (Photo: Charles Krupa/Associated Press)
- loungechairlegend likes this
- bestsportsanalysis likes this
- makiamt likes this
- fucking-recreant likes this
- hip-hop-worlds reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kala-notkayla likes this
- delaemely reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- jhislop22 likes this
- psychoticstarwarsfan likes this
- broncomarvelfan13 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kickoffcoverage posted this