BUCCANEERS S DASHON GOLDSON HAS ONE-GAME SUSPENSION OVERTURNED - Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson won his appeal with the NFL on Wednesday, overturning his one-game suspension, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport first reported.
Goldson will now be allowed play in Tampa Bay’s Week 3 game at the New England Patriots, but will be fined $100,000 for the hit
Goldson drew the suspension from the league on Monday for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Saints running back Darren Sproles in the second quarter of the Bucs’ Week 2 home loss to New Orleans. Sproles was a defenseless receiver on the play, and Goldson was flagged for an unnecessary roughness penalty.
If Goldson didn’t play this Sunday, he would be out $264,705 in salary. A repeat offender, he just drew a $30,000 fine in Week 1 for his hit on Jets tight end Jeff Cumberland. (Photo: USA Today Sports)
- loverrboy99 likes this
- cordii1988 likes this
- abeburman likes this
- dopeboisfresh reblogged this from iheart49ersfootball
- iheart49ersfootball reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- hypebeazt96 likes this
- nflfanpoint reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- thablackhokage reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- you-are--my--dream likes this
- francescacapone reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kickoffcoverage posted this