GIANTS GM JERRY REESE THINKS GIANTS CAN REBOUND AND WIN NFC EAST - General manager Jerry Reese gave a strong indication that Tom Coughlin is going to remain the New York Giants coach next year despite a 2-6 record that puts them in danger of missing the playoffs for the fourth time in five seasons, the New York Post reports.
Speaking at a press conference Tuesday during the Giants’ bye week, Reese said the 67-year-old Coughlin is an outstanding coach who has kept the team together despite an 0-6 start. He scoffed at the idea that the coach’s age was an issue.
While disappointed with the record, Reese believes the Giants have a chance to win the weak NFC East. They are two games behind Dallas (4-4) with eight to play, including one against the Cowboys.
Reese said his focus for now is this season, not the future. (Photo: USA Today Sports)
- jasmineandthedoctor likes this
- reginababyallalone likes this
- mattallika reblogged this from truebluenyg
- mattallika likes this
- truebluenyg reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- skigolf likes this
- gillettedrafted reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- purehavoc reblogged this from kickoffcoverage and added:
- kevthepigeon99 reblogged this from kickoffcoverage
- kevthepigeon99 likes this
- kickoffcoverage posted this